Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization offers enterprises the ideal platform on which to base large scale virtualization initiatives and internal/private cloud deployments. The powerful Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor has achieved record-setting virtualization benchmark results as well as unmatched consolidation ratios. This enterprise management system enables customers to centrally and effectively manage their entire virtual environment–virtual data centers, clusters, hosts, guest virtual servers, networking, and storage. It comes fully featured with high availability, live migration, policy-based workload balancing, image management, snapshots, and thin provisioning. With guest operating system support for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® guests (32 bit and 64 bit) and for Microsoft Windows Guests (32 bit and 64 bit) complete with paravirtualized network and block drivers, Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization has been engineered to support your entire IT infrastructure.
- High performance and scalability
- Unmatched enterprise security
- Unparalelled ecosystem for virtualized hardware and software
- Lower TCO and faster ROI than an equivalent proprietary solution
- No hardware or software venfor lock–in with a fully open source solution
- Great performance for Microsoft Windows and Linux guests